Hi There! My name is Lillian Greenidge, and I am so excited to share my journey with you as I push myself to be the best homemaker, wife, and mom that I can possibly be! I am 30 years old, a wife to a pretty amazing man and mama to 3 sweet and energetic boys and 1 darling little princess.
In July 2016, I quit my full time job as the Head Office Manager of a successful property management company in Toronto, Ontario where I lived for 7 years. This is where my stay at home journey began! At 31 weeks pregnant with our third child, we moved back to our hometown of Montreal, Quebec to begin a new chapter.
With the support of my hard working husband, I’ll be sharing my life experiences with you and that may or may not include the occasional mommy-venting session ;).
Other than that, some interesting facts about me:
- I am a follower of Christ who strives to be a Proverbs 31 woman
- I have a major sweet tooth and I’m not ashamed to admit it!
- I love/need coffee
- Pretty things get me excited (especially when they have a bit of sparkle in it, total girly girl here)
- I love throwing and attending parties (wanna be event planner who also loves a reason to dress up)
- I am a total “snacks-in-bed-with-my-pjs-on-while-watching-netflix” chick
Questions? Wanna say hi? You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org